Intelligent Employment are recruiting a Key Account Executive for an international oil business. Covering the Lubricant sector in the UK.
You will establish and maintain excellent business relationships with strategic key accounts that the GB team is working closely with. This includes development of the business through dedicated marketing plans, program and activities, follow up the performance of these key accounts in volume and profitability, manage their price list, identify and develop the relevant CVP including products and services.
You will also develop a database of prospective and existing clients, establish a high potential Strategic Key Account network.
- Business Planning & Implementation, targeting key accounts and developing markets for key segments, with the greatest potential to improve profitability, positioning and market share.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationship with existing and prospective customers to generate new business.
- Key account management and achievement of budgeted sales and margins
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for short and mid-term periods
- Ensuring sales growth and good commercial relations
- Experience in managing Retail and B2B key accounts.
- Knowledge of the lubricant industry an advantage.
- University degree with MBA degree is preferred
- Min 5/6 years of B2B and retail experience in the role
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Experienced in making and implementing business plans
- Excellent representation and communication skills
- Good technical knowledge