Intelligent Employment are recruiting an Account Management Executive, to join an international oil company. The position will be based in the UK and covering the Heavy Duty (Truck & Bus) sector.
You will support the development of a high potential Heavy Duty (Truck & Bus) Fleet Accounts network for GB, throughout UK and work actively with the Open Market Sales Manager to improve the performance of the direct sales to achieve the budgeted sales and profitability. You will also establish and maintain excellent business relationship with the existing fleet accounts and internal stakeholders. You are expected to develop a database for the potential and prospective fleet clients.
- Develop a prospects database with more than 100 trucks / buses
- Work closely with Open Market Sales Manager to target clients in line with regional / local strategies.
- Establish, develop and maintain the business relationship with existing and prospective customers to generate new business according to PLI’s global strategy
- Fleet account management to achieve target sales and margins
Qualifications & Education
- University degree
- MBA is an advantage
- 2-3 years of work experience in Heavy Duty Fleets Accounts management
- Knowledge of the lubricant business an advantage.
- Excellent representation and communication skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Good business follow-up skills
- Initiative taking skills