Intelligent Employment are recruiting a Trade Marketing Coordinator for our client, an international oil business and based in its Cologne office.
In this position you will be responsible for a strong presence of company at all “Point of Sales” per target group, such as wholesale and retail trade, workshops as well as contract dealers. You will develop and implement campaigns in a target group oriented manner. In addition to improving product/market position, your tasks include budget control.
- Independent realisation of all trade marketing activities, including customer surveys, events for customer promotion and communication using the CRM system
- Development of innovative sales promotions for the respective target groups, including cost benefit analysis
- Planning and administration of customer-specific sales support material, advertising material and POSM
- Continuous inventory monitoring and activation in the form of sales promotions in cooperation with sales
- Market research and customer visits together with key account managers
- Compiling monthly KPI reports as well as budget and forecast planning
- Successful completed business studies or equivalent commercial training
- At least 2 years professional experience in trade marketing, if possible in automotive environment
- Experience of MS Office and SAP knowledge
- Very good organisation and communication skills
- German and English language skills
- Willing to travel and visit trade shows