Due to rapid growth, Intelligent Employment are looking for a thorough and knowledgeable Technical Sales Engineer to ensure continued rapid global growth. As a Technical Sales Engineer you will support ongoing sales processes with both product expertise and data integration competence. The ability to quickly pick-up customer needs, map those with existing product and IT infrastructure functionalities and then present applicable technical solutions to the customer will be a key for success in this role.
With a deep technical understanding of the services and with a customer facing approach the Technical Sales Engineer will play a very important role for continued success.
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will:
- In sales meetings support the sales process with technical expertise, i.e. advanced
product demonstrations, explanation of data integration, cloud and data security capabilities
- Demonstrate product and service capabilities in tender processes via both written and verbal communication
- Follow internal technical advancements and ensure an up-to-date product, IT and domain knowledge at all times
- Appreciate a highly international working environment, including short business trips in Europe on a regular basis
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Experience in complex B2B solutions, including data integration, cloud services and data security
- Analytical skills with ability to find solutions for operational problems
- Interest in cutting-edge software services
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work in an agile and fast-growing organization
- Excellent communication skills in English
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems & Data Networks, Automation, Mechatronics etc.
Fluent in English. Any additional languages would be of benefit.
Headquartered in Northern Europe, our client offer the next generation analytics cloud platforms for renewable energy assets. They are a team of innovative professionals on a mission to convert more renewable resources into electricity.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Simon@intelligentemployment.com