Technical Project Manager/International Site Manager – Wesel, Germany
Intelligent Employment are seeking a Technical Project/International Site Manager to support a global Renewable Energy developer. As a Technical Project Manager/Site Manager you will coordinate and manage rooftop and ground mount photovoltaic plants worldwide. You will accompany projects from development to completion and handover to the client. You will be responsible for the smooth, cost-effective and high-quality assembly of solar power systems in a variety of installation locations. You will coordinate the internal and external project and process phases during construction.
Your role as Technical Project/International Site Manager:
- Responsibility for planning, project management and construction of photovoltaic power plants worldwide
- Independent selection of components and tendering of trades and Subcontractors
- Preparation of calculation plans, parts lists and system design
- Coordination of project processes
- Cooperation, negotiation and joint problem-solving with national and International suppliers, clients and partners
- Tender and presentation creation
- Implementation of requirements analysis, evaluation of compiled process solutions, development and coordination of technical and functional specifications, progress and budget monitoring
- Inspection and evaluation of ground mount-, rooftop-, and carport projects
- On-site site coordination and management
- Site reporting
- Monitoring the completion of photovoltaic projects until commissioning
- Planning and management of several worldwide photovoltaic projects
- Workforce management
- Implementation for efficient project management and administrative processes
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- University degree in electrical engineering or electrical engineering training as an electric installer, foreman, technician or electrician
- Extensive project management experience in the photovoltaic field
- Good knowledge of CAD (Autocad, Civil3D), MS Office applications (Word, Excel, MS Project), PV-SYST and electrical design software (Caddy, E-Plan or similar software).
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Spanish and English, German would be appreciated as well.
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to take individual responsibility for work
- Willingness to travel
Our client develops, designs, assembles and operates solar PV ground mount and rooftop installations. With their know-how in the solar industry, they realise high-performing photovoltaic projects and provides a wide range of services that include project planning, development, financing, implementation and project management. Projects are developed and supported by the head office in Wesel (NRW), and branches in South Africa, Canada, USA, Chile and the Dominican Republic.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com