Intelligent Employment are seeking a Technical Planner for PV & Hybrid Systems. This vacancy can be based from the German HQ or from their office in the Dominican Republic.
- Responsibility for planning, project management and construction of photovoltaic power plants and hybrid systems
- Technical concepts and developing of solutions
- Independent selection of components and tendering of trades and Subcontractors
- Preparation of product specifications
- Preparation of calculation plan, parts lists and system design
- Identification and calculation of cable length and cross sections
- Preparation of profit forecasts with PVsyst
- Detailed plans and drawings with AutoCAD / Helios 3D / HelioScope
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Completed electro technical studies or an electro technical training as energy electronics technician, Technician, Engineer
- Experience in the field of medium voltage and grid connection
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the planning of photovoltaic power plants
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, MS Project), CAD (Autocad, Civil3D, HelioScope), PV-Syst
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English, with Spanish.
- Secure appearance and communication skills
- Ability to take individual responsibility and results-oriented for work
- Willingness to travel
Our client develops, designs, assembles and operates solar PV ground mount and rooftop installations. With their know-how in the solar industry, they realise high-performing photovoltaic projects and provides a wide range of services that include project planning, development, financing, implementation and project management. Projects are developed and supported by the head office in Wesel (NRW), and branches in South Africa, Canada, USA, Chile and the Dominican Republic.
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Simon Evans-Jones about this vacancy or apply below.
Email: Simon@intelligentemployment.com Tel:+358 9 4245 1807|