Technical Manager, Automotive Additives
Field Support Area – Spain
Our client manufactures and supplies specialized and innovative chemicals for the Automotive Aftermarket Market.
For our client, we are searching for an Automotive Additives Technical Manager who will be responsible for all aspects related to technical support for the Division in Spain. The candidate will provide all knowledge and technical support to all users, sales agents, managers or staff personnel related to the Division.
- Technical Advice to the Customer Portfolio (spare parts stores and workshops)
- Technical Support to our Sales Network
- Resolution of queries or complaints from customers.
- Demonstrations of products to the Client Portfolio and to potential clients
- Support for the sale of Additives in workshops and spare parts stores.
- Training to the Sales Network and the distribution network of our customers.
- Higher Education in Automotive or Mechanical
- Desirable to have experience in car mechanics, workshop manager or similar.
- It is also recommended to have experience in mechanical and electrical repair and diagnostic machine.
- It is advisable to have experience in the sale of additives and/or automotive products for machine shops.
- Concerned about the technical details of the products it markets
- Great orientation and commercial vocation
- Able to perform excellent product demonstrations
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Available to travel throughout Spain
- Accustomed to working autonomously and with a clear orientation towards the achievement of objectives.
- Persistent and with initiative
- Proactive and with great attitude
- Orientation to achievement and achievement of objectives
- Fluent in Spanish
- Good level of English