This company is one of the World’s leading suppliers of specialty chemical products which are tailored to the requirements of Industrial companies.
The company employs 4,000 people worldwide and serve customers in over 80 countries, generating net sales of $1.7 billion per annum.
This position will be based in the EMEA Region Headquarters, south of Frankfurt.
This is a key role in ensuring and expanding the companies leading position as a supplier of Silica products which are used as functional additives throughout the Pharmaceutical industry.
Cooperating closely with Commercial & Technical departments you will be the technical interface between the company and customer. Here you will represent and offer your expert advice on customer application needs.
- Technical support of customers, finding solutions for any requirements and applications.
- Assisting customers in achieving the best possible results when deploying products in terms of functionality, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Close cooperation with Sales & Marketing teams you will present products and solutions in customer meetings and other events such as conferences.
- You will be aware of current technical trends and monitor the market.
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure you are up to date with any needs and developments.
- Ideally, the preferred candidate has a Masters/PhD in Chemistry OR Pharmaceutical Science or Alternative Life Science subjects.
- Experience within a customer-facing role would be ideal such as technical service, sales, marketing.
- Knowledge of Silica products will put you at an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen.
- The candidate MUST be a clear communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Fluent in both German AND English is a must!
- The candidate also must be willing to travel, it is an EMEA position with around 40% travel requirement.
In return for this experience, the company will offer excellent opportunities for personal development and an attractive remuneration package.
If you are looking for a new challenge within an exciting company that offers a professional and corporate culture then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.