Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Site Contracts Manager to support Wind Farm Construction projects throughout Europe and further afield.
This role is offered as a 4:1 rotation. (4 weeks on, one week off).
- Support in Contract meetings.
- Support the Site & Project Managers by ensuring effective management of the contracts including progress reporting, recording addition works etc.
- Proactively monitor the contracts and early identification of issues/problems.
- Ensuring contractual matters and procedures are dealt with correctly.
- Provide support to all members of cost control/value engineering and price variation to maximise profits.
- Compile data to monitor contract performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure all efforts are made to deliver projects safely, to the highest quality, sustainably and to the satisfaction of your clients.
- Assist the Site Manager with all aspects of the project.
- Maintain regular dialog with the Project Manager, Quality Manager and EHS.
- Develop a culture of contractual awareness.
- To undertake any other activities required, as advised by Senior Management.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Law
- Technical College or Business School qualification
- Other qualifications in a related Procurement discipline;
- Excellent working contractual knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in writing;
- Good team player;
- A good understanding of the Microsoft platform and applications particularly Excel and Word;
- Experience in a branch of the Construction industry;
- Involvement in Commercial Work Practices;
- Experience of working for periods without supervision
Language requirements: Mother tongue or Fluency in English. Any additional languages would be of value but are not required.
Europe’s leading provider of construction and transportation services to the Wind Industry.
Contracts | Contract Management | Contract Monitoring | Contract Performance | Progress Reporting | Cost Control | Value Engineering | Price Variation | Safety | Quality | Site & Project Management Support
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Simon Evans-Jones about this vacancy or apply above.
Email: Simon@intelligentemployment.com Tel:+358 9 4245 1807