Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager/Customer Success Manager to support with the technical integration of their products onto Solar Power Plants. You should have previous experience in either project management, Design, EPC and O&M Engineering from Solar or other renewable energy industries.
To ensure our development, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager specialized in renewable energies operation, mainly focusing on solar energy, to join the Customer Success team.
The Senior Project Manager, in charge of Customer projects and relationships, is responsible for coordinating multiple work streams to ensure on-time delivery of Customer projects and ensures the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
The main functions of this role will be to:
- Build and sustain strong client relationships
- Manage feasibility, deadlines and quality of Customer projects implementation
- Manage feasibility and implementation of Customer specific requests, KPIs and analyses to customize the environment in relation with junior technical engineers
- Manage project review meetings with the Customer
- Stay attuned to Customer needs and ensure the highest level of reactivity (new KPI, new analysis, report creation, etc.)
- Present and help the Customer to quickly familiarize with new features
- Assist Customers along the way on current and future projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
The new Senior Project Manager will join a multi-cultural team in a constantly growing company, working in a very exciting and trendy field. We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Engineering school / university
- IT background and interest · Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in the Renewables market – several years in Operations management experience required
- 10 years proven working experience in Projects and Customer Relationship management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
Headquartered in Nantes, France our client are a Software vendor specialised in energy information systems. They develop and market a web based energy management platform (renewable energy, smart buildings, and smart grids). As of 2017, their system enables professionals to optimize the operational performance of more than 4500 sites worldwide, including 4.5 GW of renewable plant capacity. Their Software includes a wide range of functionalities such as performance analysis, maintenance management (CMMS), workflow management, automated alerts or custom reports. In addition to their HQ, our client has offices in France, USA and India.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Simon@intelligentemployment.com