The need for integration is continuously growing. You, as a SEEBURGER consultant, are the driver of change and bring the latest in technology directly to clients while you are developing your career working with SEEBURGER’s large customer base, ranging from SMEs in the local markets to the largest global banks in the world to the largest global logistics and global automotive companies in the world. You either work independently as a consultant with the support of experienced colleagues, or you are part of a large team of colleagues, often spread all over the world.
We are seeking energetic and result-driven Senior Integration Consultants with broad IT integration know-how to strengthen our team. If you seek new challenges to care for and further develop customer implementations (actively working with the customer), help build solutions for new customers, gain a deep level of expertise in SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite, gain excellent process knowledge in specific industries, and want to work in a global organization with a true and honest customer-focus, SEEBURGER is the place to be. Customer satisfaction is our core value proposition.
As a Senior Integration Consultant, you will provide technical consulting and advisory services, be the expert in SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite, and be the Trusted Advisor to the clients assigned to you.
You either are or will become the SEEBURGER architect and in this role analyze, design, and realize integrations processes based on SEEBURGERS’s solution portfolio. You will also be the customer interface and help customers analyze their business processes, identify optimization potential, create solutions to achieve efficiency and present these solutions to the client.
Who are you?
- You have a relevant educational background in a relevant technical field, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- You have experience with integration projects, preferably in multinational enterprises.
- A strong understanding of software development.
- Great communication skills with the ability to interact with clients.
- Having experience with industry-specific business processes (e.g. automotive/manufacturing or banking) and related message/file formats is a plus.
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure, cloud-based solutions, configurations, monitoring, and management.
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- Business fluent in Swedish and English.