You, as a Senior Integration Consultant / Architect at SEEBURGER, are the driver of change and bring the latest in technology directly to clients while you are developing your career.
SEEBURGER is looking for an energetic and result-driven Senior Integration Consultant / Architect with broad IT integration know-how. If you seek new challenges to care for and further develop customer installations, help build solutions for new customers, gain a deep level of expertise in SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite, gain excellent process knowledge in specific industries, and want to work in a global organization with a true and honest customer-focus, SEEBURGER is the place to be.
As a Senior Integration Consultant, you will provide technical consulting and advisory services and be the expert in SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite and be the Trusted Advisor to the clients assigned to you.
You either are or will become the SEEBURGER architect and in this role analyze, design, and realize integrations processes based on SEEBURGERS solution portfolio.
You will also be the customer interface and help customers with analysis of their business processes and identifying optimization potential, creating solution concepts to achieve efficiency, and presenting these solution concepts to the client.
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience in data integration projects, preferably in multinational enterprises.
- You can effectively gather, understand and interpret business requirements and translate those into technical solutions which you successfully can communicate to clients.
- You have a strong understanding of data communication and software development.
- You have great communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with clients and build trust in technical discussions.
- You have a working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management.
- You have experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption.
- You have an educational background in a relevant technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Business fluent in Swedish and English.