This is a key position for our client in Spain and Italy. It fulfills the main link between the distributor/customer and our Credit function. This role will be instrumental in developing and growing the leasing program. Quick turnaround of finance proposals and preparing the deal package (besides completeness and accuracy), are main attributes for success. Depending on the candidate profile, the Risk tasks can be increased over time.
Besides the external touch points, this position will be working closely with our client’s sales force, the credit function and a 3rd party provider.
The role will be based out of our clients Sales office in Barcelona
- The first point of contact for Program in Spain and Italy for sales, distributors and customers
- Preparing finance proposal via Rapport (front-end finance system) by acquiring all the relevant documentation and information from customers and distributors. Credit scoring in Rapport and AML screening check.
- Review all required documents for completeness and accuracy & prepare a package for Credit review.
- Follow-up with the customer on contract signature and other required documents upon credit approval.
- Ensure prior to booking the deal, all original documents have been obtained
- Manage correspondence with distributors/customers/Sales and ensure timely response
- Respond timely to customer service request and drive resolution
- Supporting 3rd party in follow-up on rejected Direct Debit payments or outstanding balances
- Manage end-off lease process
- Support repossession effort in lessee default scenario
- Drive projects & initiatives to improve processes to make the customer experience better
- Support testing effort in Rapport after system changes.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in operation/customer service or risk function within a leasing company, financial institution or Financial Services
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate a decision clearly across all lines of business.
- Multilingual is a must; fluency in Spanish, Italian and English. Additional European language is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with customers, distributors and ALF employees. Customer-responsive, solution-driven & clear sense of urgency
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel & Word.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time and Valid EU work permit
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Michal Barut about this vacancy or apply below.
Email: Michal@intelligentemployment.com Tel: +44(0)1908 920 1436.