Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Sales Manager to support business growth in throughout the UK. You should have previous experience selling technical products within the Wind Energy and/or Solar sector, and have a large network of contacts within the industry.
The role shall be to develop business interests and secure sales contracts for wind energy converters and associated services.
The role requires knowledge of business, experience of sales within a similar field and an interest in wind energy / renewable energies. Strong customer relationship building and analytical skills are essential, as is a persuasive capacity and collaborative approach to customer demands. The role needs a highly committed, positive, ambitious and forward thinking individual with exceptional interpersonal ability.
- Work with the Head of UK Sales to target sales to specific customers and secure projects
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s technical and commercial offering
- Engage, network and develop positive long term relationships with key customers
- Formally present the companies offer to customers
- Informally provide expert consultancy and advise to customers
- Influence key customer decision makers towards the selection of ENERCON for their projects
- Work with Sales Assistance to prepare sales offers, tenders and contracts
- Follow internal processes with the support of Sales Assistance
- Carry out contract negotiations with customers through to contract signature
- Secure resources from sales support departments in Germany, such as site assessment
- Develop strong internal relationships with PM colleagues to ensure positive project execution
- Act as the face to the customer, providing ad hoc post-sales customer support where required
- Liaise with sales managers in other countries to share best practice
- Participate pro-actively in sales team meetings to help shape department strategy
- Participate in fairs and exhibitions to generate and maintain business relationships
- • Create and maintain data in our online customer relationship management system (CRM)
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a similar position, ideally from a Wind Turbine OEM
- Demonstrate strong management and analytical skills, persuasive ability and cooperative approach to customer demands
- Highly committed, as well as ambitious and visionary thinking
You will be working for a global leader in Wind Turbine technology and development who are headquartered in Germany and active globally, with over 30 years’ experience in Wind Power Generation.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Simon@intelligentemployment.com