Sympower is an international cleantech scale-up active in 12 countries and around 30 nationalities are represented in the organisation. The company was founded in 2015, driven by the mission of shaping an intelligent green power system via advanced flexibility software solutions that enhance the value of energy assets.
In 2022, Sympower raised a total of €25 million for transforming Europe’s electricity grid at a critical time in the continent’s history. With the support of the investors, the company is accelerating the energy transition and bringing their flexibility services to businesses across Europe.
Sympower is part of the B Corp community. The B Corp label certifies that we meet very high standards for social and environmental performance.
What Sympower can offer
- Impactful work – the opportunity to contribute to the fight against climate change
- Competitive market salary
- Stock Appreciation Rights Plan
- 30 paid holiday days per year (based on full-time)
- Paid volunteering days
- Flexible work (office, remote and hybrid work)
- Remote office budget and working-from-home allowance
- Professional development and training
- Social and team events
- Centrally located offices in multiple cities