Intelligent Employment is recruiting for a Sales Manager to join a UK Chemical Distribution organisation.
Responsible for the development of commercial activities and sales management in England. Management of assigned accounts and product portfolio requires you to be commercially astute and have an entrepreneurial approach to business. You will be familiar with new product development and have a patient and effective approach. The role entails sales and marketing of a range of chemicals into a wide range of industries. The role is home office based but you will be expected to attend head office on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Maintaining and developing existing business.
- Finding and converting new business using all available resources.
- Development of new products.
- Working to achieve set sales targets.
- Producing quotes and reporting commercial activity to divisional managers.
The role requires exceptional interpersonal qualities. You should be able to relate to customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
Your personality can be described as organised, enthusiastic with leadership skills. Your method is characterised as solution and results-oriented, and you have strong analytical and communication skills. You will act as a full partner for your relationships with managers and colleagues. In addition, you will need to have:
- Experience in field sales
- Relevant sales experience in a business-to-business environment
- The willingness to travel nationally
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of chemical distribution would be preferred
- Competitive salary
- A challenging position within a dynamic organisation.
- Company Car/Car allowance