Our client manufactures and supplies specialty chemical products for the automotive aftermarket. They are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to grow their sales in Spain and Portugal. The position will be based in Spain but preferably close to Madrid or Bilbao.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing sales in Spain and Portugal, identifying sales opportunities and promoting and selling the company´s wide range of products across the described territories.
The Sales Manager will have 12 Sales reps and 3 Customer Service reps to cover the mentioned areas while being in direct charge of the key accounts in Spain and Portugal.
- Manage the Sales Department to gain the most effective commercial strategy and plans for their business. Follow up on implementation of agreed commercial plans and actions.
- Regular reporting on sales figures, sales analysis and sales progress in the area of responsibility.
- Grow our revenues and profitability
- Sales forecasting and sales goal setting for the business.
- Prepare sales activity presentations when required.
- Identify new sales opportunities and suitable projects to grow the business
- Identify and attract new accounts, together with the Sales team, to grow our customer network in the mentioned territories
- Maintain and grow our current customer base together with the Sales team. Building long term and profitable relationships with key customers. Direct key account management with the Key Account.
- Guarantee that distributor´s concerns and doubts are timely addressed.
- Prepare and present sales proposal to key accounts
- Ensure technical support is provided to the distributors with the purpose to increase understanding of our products and help to grow sales
- Provide input to develop new products to satisfy customers demands
- Prepare, in collaboration with marketing, sales proposals, promotions, product launches, customer’s events in the region, etc.
- Provide updated market and competitor information of the assigned territories
Interested in this vacancy? Get in touch with Michal.