Alfen is a fast-growing company with a clear focus on conquering the market and focusing on the energy transition. Alfen is both the core and the linking pin of the electricity grid, providing transformer stations, energy storage systems, charging stations for EVs as well as a range of other products and services
With its broad of products developed in-house and considerable experience as a system integrator, Alfen is building the electricity grid of the future, in a reliable, sustainable, and innovate way.
We’re now looking for a Sales Manager who wants to combine their sales-oriented background with an interest in the energy transition and be part of the e-mobility revolution in Sweden.
In the role as a Sales Manager for the division in Sweden, you will be responsible for structuring and implementing the commercial policy within the international environment of the charging equipment, as well as communicating on a strategic international level with the customer or reseller, and with the Commercial Manager EV Charging Equipment.
This is an independent and responsible position with room for personal input, new ideas, initiatives, and entrepreneurship.
- Maintaining and expanding existing client relationships as well as developing and growing Alfen’s business in new accounts
- Develop and implement the established commercial policy for relevant countries/market segments
- Follow business and market developments and translate them into business objectives
- Analyzing product assortment, product developments, market areas, and market developments and formulating advice and/or plan of approach
- Advising commercial management and considering the commercial effects in the short and longer-term.
- Attuning to customer needs and developing a complete solution in cooperation with the internal organization
- Negotiating to achieve orders and ensuring correct transfer to the internal organization
- Providing quotes and (co) drawing up contracts
- Define and achieve long and short-term commercial objectives.
Background and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in the field of (Technical) Business Administration/ Commercial Study
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as a Sales Manager or Account Manager
- Fluent in English and Swedish language
- Knowledge of and experience with international law is a plus
- Willing to travel 25% to 50% of the time
- In possession of a driving license
- Strong people skills and ability to build long-term partnerships
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build trust across the client’s organization
- Resourceful and able to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Energetic, positive, and driven