Sales | Solution Selling | B2B | Business Development | Hunter mentality | Data Analysis | Control Room | Operations & Maintenance | Performance Monitoring | Asset Optimization | SaaS | Wind | Solar | Renewable Energy | Cleantech
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Sales Manager to support business growth across the North American region. You should have previous experience selling technical products within the Wind Energy or Solar sector and have a large network of contacts within the industry.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for an ambitious and talented Sales Manager to be responsible for expanding our clients growing portfolio of customers with focus on accounts within the USA and Canada. Responsibilities will include;
- Value-driven sales execution for new customers in accordance with ambitious growth targets
- Developing new accounts in assigned markets
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel to adapt the offer to the local market conditions
- Work closely together with the rest of the sales team to meet overall strategic objectives
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to see the bigger picture.
- Can work remotely and autonomously.
- A real go-getter with a Hunter / closer mentality
- Professional personality with ability to build long-term business relationships
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Proven record in Sales within North American and complex solution selling
- Systematic, analytical and results oriented
- Interest in cutting-edge software services and renewable energy
- University degree in relevant field
- Experience in working within a Technical environment (Wind and/or Solar)
- Comfortable with extensive traveling
- Experience in B2B, SaaS Sales within the Renewable sector.
- Personal network within wind and solar
Language requirements: Mother tongue or Fluency in English. Any additional languages would be of value
Europe’s leading provider of cloud-based data analytics software for renewable energy asset optimisation with a global portfolio exceeding 10GW of installations. Headquartered in Northern Europe and active worldwide, our client provide leading independent renewable energy management software used globally by wind energy and solar PV owners, operators and asset managers to capture the full potential of renewable energy projects. Working for our client offers you the opportunity to build a truly international career, with a Scandinavian style of work/life culture.
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Simon Evans-Jones about this vacancy or apply above.
Tel: Tel:+358 9 4245 1807