Sales Engineer Job Profile
Our Client is searching for an experienced Sales Engineer who can Manage, coordinate and develop the business with the constant aim to maintain strong and profitable relationships with both current and potential (direct and indirect) customers and distributors. The candidate must be responsible for Sales and Marketing in the area with planning, budget and Margin responsibility and accountability; this includes annual as well as long-term sales and margin planning. Based in Poland.
Sales Engineer Tasks
- Setting and realising sales targets. Developing the Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Plan based upon targets set for the area;
- Organizing and structuring sales activities; regular visits to main Customers, Opportunities/leads & Distributors in the area and support the sales team at other Customers, Opportunities & Distributors in their territory;
- Manage specific Global/European Accounts in the area, and help develop growth strategies and (European) pricing agreements for those Accounts;
- Creation of new business and sales opportunities; help to identify possible new markets for (new) products and (new) services through all channels within the country;
- Continuously collect data and report on market trends, competitive products and pricing and update the CRM database with the latest information;
- Continuously update the progress on running sales opportunities in the sales area and review the CRM management report;
- Implement sales and marketing programs for targeted markets, products or product groups. Manage agreed geographical area (territory);
- Negotiations on local contracts and agreements;
- Local Technical Support to customers and distributors.
Sales Engineer Qualifications
- Degree in Chemical or Engineering with at least 5+ years commercial experience preferably in higher value B2B consumable goods industry.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, extrovert, self-motivator, diplomatic, sense of humor, internationally oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and develop cross-functional relationships at all levels of a customer; Strong communication, selling and presentation skills, but also analytical;
- Flexible mind; able to cope with different cultures.
- Fluent in English;
- Demonstrated sales and marketing ability and successes;
- Innovative and inspiring
Sales Engineer Conditions
- Competitive salary and commission schemes.
- Company car, smartphone and laptop computer are provided.
- The position will be based in the country (preferably in the designated area).
- Very Frequent travel inside the country (sales area) is required and sometimes in Europe.