Overview for Sales Engineer
- You are responsible for the preparation, proposal and implementation of the annual sales plan.
- You have knowledge & experience of the industry and can offer technical advice and assistance when conducting sales.
- You develop market knowledge and a network for your region, you analyse the market, screen potential clients, and evaluate competition in order to enhance business.
- You prepare strategic account plans and negotiate and execute long-term supply contracts with key customers.
- You present to clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- This position is based in the North of Sweden, and you will be expected to visit clients and prospects in your region.
- You are responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting and actively and successfully manage the sales process.
- You track and report on revenue and profitability and agree to action plans and priorities.
- You use corporate systems and processes and tools such as CRM, sales forecasting, Opportunity Management to communicate with the wider internal organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a very competitive Chemical/Metal Working Fluid Sales environment.
- Educational level: Master or Bachelor’s degree. Ideally in a scientific or commercial discipline.
- You possess drive; motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities for are captured and explored.
- You are able to build strong relationships at all levels of the clients’ organizations.
If you feel that you have suitable credentials pertaining to the brief description provided and are interested in pursuing the opportunity further then please send you CV to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving applications.