SEEBURGER is now looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative who is at the beginning of his/her sales career, and with drive and ambition wants to develop our business towards companies in the Benelux, Nordic, and UK regions.
As an SDR you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by booking meetings, conducting marketing activities and being active and engaged on social media and forums where our target audience is located. This is an excellent opportunity to build experience and network within complex B2B sales where we have the privilege to work with major brands in most industries.
About the role:
• Book appointments with both warm and cold prospects using phone, email, InMails, social media or the channels that give the best results.
• Follow up and qualify leads from marketing activities.
• Research clients to find contacts, gain insight into ongoing projects and see how we can add value.
• Act as a link between marketing and sales.
• Support in various marketing activities.
• Update and use our CRM and Marketing Automation system.
Who you are:
• Results-oriented, finding the ways to get to the finish line.
• Social and forward thinking.
• You are probably working in sales today and want to work in a more complex sales role where there are higher demands on you and the organisation you represent.
• High integrity and the ability to manage a steep learning curve to understand our offering and our customers' challenges.
• Curious and inquisitive – you like to keep up to date and want to continually develop and improve.
• Fluent and comfortable using English as most communication will be done in English.
What you get working with SEEBURGER:
You will be part of SEEBURGER’s sales and marketing team in Northern Europe, be a valued link between marketing and sales. You will have great opportunities to develop among skilled and experienced colleagues who care about well-being and having a good working environment where we have fun together. You will be based in our office in either Amsterdam, Stockholm or London.
You will report to our Head of Sales Northern Europe, coached by experienced salespeople and work closely with the sales team to create the lead growth and pipeline required for our salespeople to reach the sales targets. In the role of SDR, you will not have a sales quota initially, but you will work towards set pipeline targets which are broken down into leads and activities.
If you want to work in B2B sales to large companies and have a fantastic opportunity to grow in your role then this is an awesome opportunity and workplace for you.