Intelligent Employment are recruiting a Regional Procurement Specialist on behalf of our client. This position can be based in our client’s office in Turin.
- As the Procurement Specialist, you will develop and implement the integrated Procurement Excellence in the region encompassing Governance, Tendering Process, Compliance Assessment, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Contract Management to ensure maximum value proposition, reliability, integrity and practice of good governance in all respects of procurement value chain in line with Group requirement and Tenders & Contracts Administrative Manual.
- The key purpose of this role is to ensure we maintain a tight control on how the company spends its capital, strategies on supplier portfolio, supplier performance evaluation and contract management in the region.
Procurement Specialist – Responsibilities
- Governance and Tender Process Infrastructure Management
Manage Supply Chain Management (SCM) processes for the region by implementing comprehensive procedures and guidelines in line with Group Supply Chain and company policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure integrity and transparency of the processes.
- Tender Secretariat
Managing local Tender Committee (TC) tender process based on dynamic requirements and changes which affect operational efficiency & decision making as well as managing information confidentiality and security.
- Internal Audit
Manage Group Internal Audit requirements through effective interfacing with respective parties to ensure closure of audit issues for continuous process improvement to safeguard company’s image and reputation.
- Supplier Relationship Management
Manage supplier portfolio and vendor performance based on contractual terms and condition, periodic review and assessment of vendor performance and lead in the resolution of issues to ensure no delay or interruption to projects execution and no poor performing contractors will be recycle back into the system.
- Supplier Audit
Manage supplier audit activities by identifying vendors, executing the audit exercise with contract owner.
- Contract Management
Manage completion of contract management activities by ensuring contractual obligations are met, services are delivered efficiently and commercial risks are identified and managed.
- Post Award Activities
Manage the Post Award Activities through monitoring of process and system compliance.
- Approved Contract Value (ACV) and Contract Expiry Monitoring
Manage on Approved Contract Value (ACV) and contract expiry monitoring for all contract undertaken by regular generating and analyzing of management reporting tool, sending reminder to contract owners.
- Advisory Roles
Analyze and recommend effective solutions to the management and project team on contractual requirement and issues such as changes to terms of payment, materials delivery, price changes, and changes to contract clauses etc. to ensure all claims, disputes and non-compliance are resolved amicably.
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Iftab Hussain about this vacancy or apply below.
Email: Iftab@intelligentemployment.com Tel: +44(0)1908 920 43