Regional Performance Leader, Production Maintenance Systems
Navalmoral de la Mata, Extremadura, Spain
Envision AESC is the world’s leading battery technology company and lithium-ion battery manufacturer with battery plants in Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States, and China. To support business growth within Europe, Envision AESC is constructing a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery manufacturing plant in Extremadura, which will become one of Spain's highest-profile manufacturing plants. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most exciting, large-scale industrial developments in many years, where new and emerging technologies will be adopted to support the rapidly growing electric vehicle marketplace.
The Regional Performance Leader will be part of a global support team responsible for their respective plant in the development, launch, and upkeep of the Production Maintenance Systems, while also ensuring compliance with Global standards. This role will require extensive collaboration efforts with the global support team.
The Regional Performance Leader provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training, and staff development; leads employees to establish teams and individual annual goals that relate to corporate KPIs and guides them in tracking these goals for each phase of a project. The Regional Performance Leader leads heavily in the development, launch, and upkeep of the Envision AESC Production Maintenance Systems.
- Participates in the development of production maintenance systems based on lean manufacturing principles
- Revises and maintains regional documents based on global feedback and customer needs at an established frequency
- Launch and maintain the production system
- Ensures the success of new launches through shop floor support and training
- Correlates shop floor activities to organizational KPIs
- Maintains SharePoint (or similar) standards database for the production system
- Provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training, and staff development
- Performs Internal audits to ensure compliance with global standards/rules
- Plant Total Quality Management (TQM) Facilitation
- As necessary, perform other related duties of which the above are representative
Background and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred.
- In-depth understanding of lithium battery manufacturing, product knowledge, battery manufacturing processes and equipment, and related information systems. Preferred experience in NPW, APW, TPS, or similar lean manufacturing production system training and execution.
- Five or more years of related professional-level experience.
- Two or more years in a supervisory role exhibiting leadership skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a multi-cultural organization