Our client is looking for Distribution Manager who can build and develop the business in designated area by executing the value of the company’s brand. The RDM is responsible for Sales and Marketing in their area with Planning, Budget and Margin. The candidate should be able to develop and maintain strong and profitable relationships with current and potential partners and current and potential end-customers. In area’s company executes a multi-channel market approach.
The Regional Distributor Manager manages, coordinates, builds and develops the business with constant goals to develop and maintain strong and profitable relationships with current and potential partners and current and potential end customers.
The RDM is responsible for Sales and Marketing in his area with planning, budget and Net Sales accountability. Primary drivers are Monthly, Quarterly and Annual planned targets. Long term drivers are Long Range Plans scoping consecutive five years in designated area.
Typically the task includes:
Setting and realizing sales targets by month and quarter indicated by the Annual Operating Plan. Taking responsibility in driving the AOP and develop region independently. The RDM builds Long Range Plans and evaluated twice a year in a corporate environment taking the global and regional conditions into account. Organizing and structuring sales and marketing activities in region, regular visits to partners and end customers in the designated region both commercially and technically.
RDM has a commercial as well as a technical role with partners and end-customers.
- Maintaining an end-customer sales funnel in the company’s customer relation tool supporting partners to drive growth.
- Follow-up and support of partners in opportunity scoping and registering.
- Support the local Partner Sales team in training, technical advice, commercial follow-up and reporting.
- Steer the input process of new product development to European Technical manager.
- Manage Global Accounts headquartered in Region. Help develop growth strategies and develop pricing agreements for Global Accounts.
- Help identifying possible new markets and or target industries.
- Continuously collect market data and trends identifying and acting on market directions. Collect competitive product characteristics and pricing and Update Company’s Customer Relation Management tool.
- Implement sales- and marketing programs for industries, product applications and product groups.
- Local contract- and agreement negotiations with partners and or direct end-customers.
- Flying squad responsibilities in case of calamities at end-customers.
- Cash collection responsibilities for designated area
- Logistic coordination of shipments to area.
- Competitive salary and commission scheme.
- A complete package of business tools including smart phone and laptop will be provided.
- Company car is included in the package.
- Degree or higher education level in Chemical or Technical Engineering
- At least several years of commercial experience preferably in high value B2B industries or Industrial Lubricant industry.
- The candidate should have experience in managing and or setting up a distributor network and be able to manage a technical sales and service team.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, extrovert, self-motivated, diplomatic, sense of humor and a strong international orientation. Cando mentality.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to build and develop cross functional relationships at the different DMU levels inside the customer.
- Strong communication, selling and presentation skills but also strong analytical, able to make quick decisions and understanding consequences.
- Flexible mind; able to cope with different cultures and circumstances.
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
- Preferably a network of contacts within the industrial Lubricant industry
- Demonstrated sales and marketing ability and successes
- Innovative and inspiring personality
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Lewis Williams about this vacancy or apply above.