Intelligent Employment are recruiting an Regional Account Manager to join our clients team in the UK. Working for an global additives business, you will be responsible for the Automotive Aftermarket in the UK (particularly independent and grouped Motor Factor Distributors). The position will be based in England but preferably in the home counties or Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for growing our sales in the UK, identifying sales opportunities and promoting and selling the company´s wide range of products across the described territories.
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for a well-established existing customer network.
COMMERCIAL STRATEGY AND PLANS
- Manage the customer network to define the most effective commercial strategy and plans for our business. Follow up on implementation of agreed commercial plans and actions
- Regular reporting on sales figures, sales analysis and sales progress in the area of responsibility
- Grow our revenues and profitability
- Identify and share success stories within the team
- Sales forecasting and sales goal setting for the business.
- Prepare sales activity presentations when required.
- Identify new sales opportunities and suitable projects to grow the business
- Identify and attract new accounts, together with the Sales team, to grow our customer network in the mentioned territories
- Maintain and grow your current customer base by building long term and profitable relationships with key customers. Direct key account management with the Key Account Headquarters.
- Guarantee that distributor´s concerns and doubts are timely addressed.
- Prepare and present sales proposal to key accounts
- Ensure technical support is provided to the distributors with the purpose to increase understanding of our products and help to grow sales
- At least 2 years Sales experience in the mentioned regions. Experience in the Professional Automotive Aftermarket is required, especially in the Motor Factor Distributor sector
- Ability to effectively develop all customers in the territory
- Travelling extensively across the mentioned territories: about 80% of the time
- Language skills: English both spoken and written
COMPETENCES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
Passion and drive to deliver results
Excellence communication and presentation skills
Ability to prepare and deliver product training sessions
Able to build productive business relationships
Highly organized and efficient
Analytical skills to identify the potential within a territory
Solid business acumen
Demonstrated negotiation skills
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Iftab Hussain about this vacancy or apply above.
Tel:+44 (0)1908 920 435