Intelligent Employment are a recruiting a Quality Coordinator to join our client at its facility in Antwerp. They are an oil company, active in the Industrial and Automotive Lubricant sector.
Under the supervision of the Regional Quality manager, you are responsible to handle different quality-related issues: investigating external/internal complaints (through 8D problem solving tools), helping to maintain the Quality standard in the factory (Maintaining of ISO/TS 16949, FMEA, SPC, new working instructions, etc.), PDCA control loop implementation, performing internal audits, collaborate with the local teams to achieve Company targets, etc.
- Maintain the Quality standard in the factory (ISO/TS 16949)
- Management of customer claims and 8Ds
- Management of internal audits/findings
- Report to Quality Manager Europe
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline or equivalent through relevant experience
- Basic Knowledge of automotive quality standards (ISO/TS 16949 or VDA 6.3) and tools (8D, MSA, SPC).
- Basic knowledge of risk assessment tools (FMEA) and have a rational approach to problem solving.
- Good communication skills, good knowledge of written/spoken English and MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Experience with performing internal audits.