Quality Assurance Manager – Vlaardingen, the Netherlands
- Managing Director and the Global Director of EHS & Security
Responsible for quality systems, EH&S and Continuous Improvement in a multidisciplinary environment. Secures the environmental permits for the Vlaardingen production site. Acts as EHS&S Lead” to interface with the Global Director of EHS & Security.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of quality processes and systems. Including ISO 9001/14001, company corporate and customer specific quality processes.
- Initiates and drives continuous improvement projects at the Vlaardingen production site.
- Lead, collect and analysis of customer data on product quality (incidents) to drive continuous improvement between production, logistics, laboratory and purchase.
- Secure the environmental permits and represent the company to local (and international) statutory bodies and organizations (DCMR, Brandweer etc.).
- Develop, implement and maintain environmental, health and safety policies, plans and procedures in compliance with local health and safety regulations.
- Acts as the Vlaardingen site EHS&S Lead to interface with the Global Director of EHS & Security and to coordinate (and ensure completion of) Milacron EHS initiatives and processes at the Vlaardingen site. All in good cooperation with Vlaardingen production manager.
- Leads inspection and evaluation of the environment, equipment and processes in all working areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations and industry standards.
- Not responsible for Product Compliance and Product Safety, but works in close cooperation with the “Products” Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Manager.
- Competitive salary.
- International traveling will be required to some extent.
- Personal development through training and study.
- Degree in Chemical or Engineering with at least 7-10 year experience within a chemical company as QA (or QHSE) Manager based in the Netherlands.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to build and develop cross-functional relationships at all levels inside a complex matrix environment;
- Likes to work in an international, multicultural and cross functional environment.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in the Dutch and English language;
- Preferably experience in lubricant or metalworking industry;
- Proven previous successes