Intelligent Employment are seeking a site based Project Manager for an international organisation specialising in Construction and Training for the Wind industry.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Management of the project Life Cycle from tender to final acceptance to ensure project schedule and key targets are achieved
- Ensure delivery within projected time, quality and cost targets
- Management of customer relationship through effective communication to ensure project requirements and expectations are achieved
- Regular reporting / updates to senior management advising of project progress, advising on areas requiring escalation
- Responsibility for project financial performance and profit optimisation
- Daily communication with Site Manager/Site Agent to ensure site activity running smoothly
- Management and regular monitoring of compliance to applicable standards ensuring local legislation is being adhered to.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the wind industry desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role within construction industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Leadership skills
- Organisation and planning
- Strong customer focus
- Attention to detail.
You would be working for a leading wind turbine installation company offering heavy cranage and mechanical / electrical services to the principal wind turbine suppliers in the market. In addition, they one of the UK and Ireland’s largest training providers to the Wind industry.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT | SITE MANAGEMENT | PROJECT LIFE CYCLE | TENDERING | PROFIT OPTIMISATION | QUALITY
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com