Solkompaniet is a value-driven company with the ambition to build a sustainable society – for real! They are in the forefront of solar power in Sweden and beneath their roof there is consulting services, training, wholesale, installations and service with countless of development opportunities.
With around 190 employees, Solkompaniet builds solar plants all over Sweden and are the market leader in solar for companies.
At Solkompaniet, you will be part of a fantastic growth journey and get the opportunity to work with the largest projects in Sweden. Among your colleagues are the industry's leading experts in solar.
To continue on the growth journey that the company has, Solkompaniet is now looking for a Project Manager who will be a key person in their journey ahead. In this role, you will be responsible for securing the connection of Solar Parks to the Grid.
As a Project Manager you will predominantly be involved during the Development Realization phase of the Project. In addition, you will engage stakeholders, participate in quality- and review, as well as offer technical advice throughout the project and operations.
This role can either be based in one of the Solkompaniet´s offices or remote.
- Work with customers as well as other stakeholders to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Develop detailed system and program specifications
- Oversee electrical related contracts and subcontractors.
- Observe the new regulations and be aware of the quick changing solar landscape in Sweden
- Function as Subject Matter Expert for assigned technologies and solutions
- Act as the primary source of detailed technical information for RFP responses, and manage technical resources needed to obtain RFP answers
Background and Requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience from grid connections, AC and High Voltage in a similar work environment
- Swedish and English skills
- Interested in renewable development as well as being part of creating and developing the Swedish solar field
- Independent and resourceful attitude
- Good communication and networking skills