Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Project Manager to support with the technical integration of their products onto Solar Power Plants. You should have previous experience in either project management, Design, EPC and O&M Engineering from Solar or other renewable energy industries.
To insure our development, we are looking for a Project Engineer specialized in renewable energies, mainly in solar field, with a great experience of solar plants operation.
In charge of customer’s portfolio and relationship, the project engineer will have to manage different kind of projects in an international environment, and will ensure the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
Your main tasks will include:
Customer project management:
- Management of the Customer infrastructures set-up
- Management of the Customer requests to customize environment
- Management of the Customer performance indicators conception and implementation
- Customer support
- Contribution to customer training sessions
- Production of specific templates or contents for customer training sessions
- Hardware staging & integration:
- Hardware ordering by project, delivery acceptance
- Hardware configuration and staging
- Support to hardware field rollout
Contribution on the online help portal up-date
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering school
- IT background and interest
- Renewables market experience, 5 years Operations management experience
- Project and Customer Relationship management
- Practical, proactive, solution provider, excellent communication skills
- Analytical rigor, precision, curiosity
Additional: You must be fluent or fully business proficient in English
Headquartered in Nantes, France our client are a Software vendor specialised in energy information systems. They develop and market a web based energy management platform (renewable energy, smart buildings, and smart grids). As of 2017, their system enables professionals to optimize the operational performance of more than 4500 sites worldwide, including 4.5 GW of renewable plant capacity. Their Software includes a wide range of functionalities such as performance analysis, maintenance management (CMMS), workflow management, automated alerts or custom reports. In addition to their HQ, our client has offices in France, USA and India.