Intelligent Employment is seeking Project Manager specialisation in Power Plant Authorization & Gird Connectivity to join a global leader in Renewable Energy, within their Moscow branch.
- Cross-functional support and cooperation between Business Development and Engineering & Construction Units during the execution phase of Renewable Projects for authorization and permits for grid connection, applying project management best practices.
- To ensure a detailed and complete knowledge of the local legislation and regulations in terms of grid connection, to produce guidelines and tools for planning, organizing, executing and controlling the related project activities.
- To support the Project Teams performing risk analysis and defining preventive/corrective actions to be taken with reference to grid connection, in order to keep the projects on schedule;
- To issue periodical reports in order to monitor and control the activities related to grid connection of different projects;
- To share best practices and lessons learned about grid connection of Power Plants within the Company, locally and worldwide.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in management of projects in Engineering and/or Construction
- Master degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact in local and international contexts.
- Ability to work with people from different cultures (colleagues, Public Authorities and Suppliers)
- Project management skill through tools such as typical Gantt chart, risk assessment, responsibility matrix etc ..
- Good knowledge of software Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
- To travel locally and abroad when necessary
Language Requirements: Fluent in Russian & English
A global leader in the renewable energy sector, operating in Europe, Americas, Asia, Oceania and Africa. Our client produces solar, wind, hydro and geothermal energy.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT | GRID CONNECTION | POWER PLANTS | RENEWABLE ENERGY | EPC | CLEANTECH | AUTHORIZATION | PERMITS | MONITORING | REPORTING | RISK ANALYSIS | LOCAL LEGISLATION & REGULATIONS
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Simon@intelligentemployment.com