Project Leader Driveline Fluids
On behalf of our client an international oil company, we are seeking a Project Leader Driveline Fluids. The position will be based at the companies R&T center in Italy.
The Project Leader will lead the development of driveline fluids for different OEMs and support the OEM strategy globally. The job holder will support a number of global or regional projects, to deliver differentiated products and offers to the market in a timely manner.
Based in Italy. You will work within own project team and technology group but provides support to other teams to ensure overall efficiency of the development laboratory. Reports to Technology Manager or Project Leader.
- Develop differentiated products for the Driveline Fluid Lubricants business, in line with the agreed business strategy and the requirements of the various OEMs.
- Lead or support a number of global or regional projects, to deliver differentiated products and offers to the market in a timely manner.
- Work closely with lab technicians, engineers, technical support team and marketing specialists to develop and enhance the technical performance of existing and new products.
- Plan, execute and document product development support programs and carry out laboratory work to develop experimental formulations leading to final products.
- Carry out competitor product evaluations.
- Leads projects autonomously.
- Project management including regular updates to all stakeholders at the appropriatelevel. Interact with component/additive suppliers and test laboratories. Experience
- Relevant degree in Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering, or strong automotive background.
- A demonstrated track record in problem-solving, with clear evidence of project management skills is ideal
- Good fit for an individual looking for a long-term career in lubricant formulation and project management.
- Some experience in the area of fluid development or in the automotive industry, preferably in transmission development or testing.
- Good written and spoken English, preferably fluent
- Knowledge of lubricant additive component/package technology.
- General knowledge around transmissions, general functionality of transmissions anddriveline components
- Experienced in working safely in a laboratory environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks independently, develop priorities and ensure timelyexecution of projects.
- Able to deliver results through others
- Innovative approach to overcoming obstacles and an adaptive approach to achieveoutstanding results.
- Ability to work in a team environment, sharing knowledge and information.