Intelligent Employment are recruiting a Procurement Manager to join our client at its office in Karachi.
Purpose of this position is to Lead the development & execution of critical sourcing initiatives to support business plans, through planning & managing requirements of material, equipment, and services supporting activities for producing hydrocarbons.
· Contributes to business agenda by Leading and implementing the PSCM agenda
· Develop sector and sub-sector strategies with the user group to an optimum value for the business. Understands the business requirements for third party goods and services.
· Lead negotiations on all major contracts.
· Securing critical supplies in a tight market situation, especially with low volume requirements and geographically not placed in an Oil company good supply market.
· Drives and supports compliance to standards. Minimise risk and cost exposure. Identify, implement and realize value through effective ”strategic cost management” utilizing best in class methods (e.g. should cost) and tools
- Masters / Graduate degree in business & / engineering preferable
- At least 15 years procurement and supply chain related experience at managerial and Team Leader Level
- Strong Leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and influence at all levels within the organization
- Ability to take informed and effective decisions
- Self-starter, showing initiative and capable of achieving results.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, with an ability to maintain progress on a number of tasks.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
Get in touch with Iftab Hussain for further details on this vacancy.