Intelligent Employment is recruiting for a Pre-Sales Engineer to support commercial functions with the technical demonstrations and selling off their Asset Monitoring & Optimization Software.
The main functions of this role will be to:
- To support key account sales managers including product demonstrations,
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed solution,
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the key account manager,
- Secures input from all necessary stakeholders within the company and adequate partners. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate answers to the customer needs.
- Manage the trial process (pilot sites) and responsible for the delivery quality during the whole pilot phase, and alert team of potential customer satisfaction threats,
- Monitors R&D/ customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure,
- If required, acts as a Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals,
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested,
- Support technical marketing needs including content development, generation and delivery of product webinars, creating videos, writing white papers, and other technical marketing related activities,
- Provides training to customers when needed and support training needs including content development and review,
- Work cross-functionally with product management and engineering by providing feedback and voice of customer to drive future revenue based on market needs,
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum six years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment,
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role.
- IT background and interest,
- Language: English (mother tongue),
- Practical, proactive, solution provider, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Analytical rigour, precision, curiosity,
- This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises.
Headquartered in Nantes, France our client is a Software vendor specialised in energy information systems. They develop and market a web-based energy management platform (renewable energy, smart buildings, and smart grids). As of 2017, their system enables professionals to optimize the operational performance of more than 4500 sites worldwide, including 4.5 GW of renewable plant capacity. Their Software includes a wide range of functionalities such as performance analysis, maintenance management (CMMS), workflow management, automated alerts or custom reports. In addition to their HQ, our client has offices in France, USA and India.
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Simon Evans-Jones about this vacancy or apply below.
Tel:+358 9 4245 1807