Intelligent Employment are recruiting for an O&M Coordinator/Manager, responsible for organising & overseeing the ongoing Operations & Maintenance of our clients PV Solar sites throughout Japan. This position is being offered on a Fixed Term Contract basis, with the possibility of extension & for permanent employment at the end of the initial fixed contract period.
- Management of all human and material resources of a specific area or region within a country where the PV plants are located;
- Compliance with KPI’s contractually defined with customers and respective interfacing;
- Analysis and solution of technical issues that occur in a photovoltaic installation;
- Participate and lead, hands-on, on the most complex maintenance activities for troubleshooting and diagnostic of failures, with his respective team of field technicians
- Management of guarantees with suppliers;
- Compliance with all company procedures and guidelines.
- Interface Grid Operators and all the local stakeholders involved in the implementation of O&M activities
- Always be prepared to attend to emergencies on site.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Electrotechnical Engineering degree.
- 3 years of experience in similar functions.
- Maintenance processes;
- Medium Voltage and Power Electronics;
- Technical Design;
Area of photovoltaic solar energy;
Japanese and English language proficiency (mandatory)
In some cases, specific and special certification of the equipment’s manufacturers is required in order to be recognized with the required technical skills to repair complex failures
Legal requirements Compliance (Chief Electrical Engineer license is highly preferred)
- To start ASAP
- Initial contract until January 31st 2018
- Two month probation period
- Fixed salary + housing benefits
- Health Insurance
Headquartered in France and active globally, our client is a renewable Developer & Asset Management company active in four energies: wind, solar, hydro and biomass and a global player in Development, EPC and O&M Services in the photovoltaic market.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Simon@intelligentemployment.com