Our client, an international chemical company, is seeking an Office assistant to join its team in Rotterdam.
You will Provide administrative and secretarial services to the divisions and departments in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner to support the business and operational objectives and plans and in compliance with approved policies and guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of Company’s information at all lines.
- Effectively manage priorities and changing work demands
- The incumbent must have the drive, resilience, commitment and perseverance and is resourceful in seeking info, support others and provide timely responses
Qualifications & Education:
- MBO (Middelbaar Beroeps Onderwijs)
- Team player
- Education/background in Office Management
- Proven working experience 3-5 years
- Experience, knowledge and familiar with ERP system
- Experience, knowledge in budget performance (incl. variance justification)
- Experience, knowledge in expense management
- Office Management
- Managing Correspondence
- Managing Meetings
- Managing Information
- Procurement and Inventory
- Official (Business) Travels
- Leave Administration
- Performance Management and Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Finance & Admin. / Departmental Assistance
- Managing Back office by pro activeness