Intelligent Employment is recruiting for a National Key Account Executive, to be based in Poland and for an international oil company. Our client manufactures and distributes high quality automotive and industrial lubricants products globally.
Key Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the development of high potential Key Account network within Poland and work closely with Head of Market, to improve the performance of the direct sales. You will establish and maintain excellent business relationship with these key accounts. Whilst also, developing database of prospective and existing clients
- Business Planning & Implementation, targeting key accounts and support the developing markets (key segments) with the greatest potential to improve profitability, positioning and market share
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationship with existing and prospective customers to generate new business accordingly to companies’ global strategy
- Key account management and achievement of budgeted sales and margins for the planned area Skills/Experience/Knowledge
- Min 5 years of experience in related role
- Experienced in making and implementing business plans
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Business follow-up skills
- Experience in managing key accounts.
- Knowledge of the lubricant business an advantage.
- University degree with MBA degree preferred
- Good English skills written and oral.