Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Marketing Director with a background in the Energy or CleanTech industries to drive our outward presence in the market, ensuring consistent and compelling positioning, messaging, branding of our individual products and core solutions through a variety of ‘channels’, including marketing collateral, public relations, social media, sales tools and direct interaction with customers and partners.
- Learn and contribute to our product roadmap, while also reviewing and synthesizing the competitive landscape and partner ecosystem in order to craft consistent and compelling positioning, messaging, and branding across all communication channels
- Work with VP of Product Marketing, European Director, regional Business Development teams and members of executive and product teams to develop and maintain compelling corporate marketing-related materials for the territory, such as: website content, product and corporate presentations, brochures, segment solutions, and whitepapers
- Lead regional public relations and media outreach, including driving our social media presence in relevant regions, e.g. Germany, France, UK
- Prepare and participate in industry events, representing the company professionally and organizing the team and partners for maximum effectiveness
- Develop relevant product & solution content in support of sales, business development, corporate marketing and PR and make it suitable for varied channels, e.g. web, collateral, internal training. Core materials to include: compelling pricing, well-positioned product collateral & sales tools, strong press, media & analyst materials, effective sales training, up-to-date web copy, data sheets, etc.
- Design effective marketing programs to support European sales.
- Partner with headquarters personnel – for instance, corporate marketing, product managers, and operations to help bring solutions to market quickly and efficiently
- Provide project and program management for new product & solution marketing launches
- Support regional corporate communications efforts such as branding initiatives, speaking engagements, and media / analyst relations
- Work with regional marketing and business development personnel across Europe to tailor product (e.g. pricing) and sales materials to local market needs
- Lead third-party providers and bring wide-reaching resources to bear, e.g. graphics, branding, video and audio, PR, print, both local and remote / online
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- 6+ years’ experience in related fields: e.g. corporate marketing, product marketing, or marketing communications
- Experience marketing complex technology solutions
- Experience managing internal or external design and communications resources
- Relevant domain background in one or more of energy, cleantech, automotive
- Understanding of software, SaaS, and related product management and development
- BS, MBA or higher degree in marketing, communications, economics, engineering, or related subject
- Experience and passion for electric vehicles and how they can improve our world
- Outstanding communications and project management skills
- Top-notch writing and verbal skills
- A solid eye for design and visually aesthetic solutions
- Self-starter, able to work quickly and adapt within a fast-moving company with many smart people and a flat organizational structure
- Start-up experience preferred
- Website CMS, marketing automation, CRM/SFA
- Electrical systems understanding
- Hardware and consumer products experience
- Enthusiastic EV owner
- Fluent in more than one of the following languages: English, German and French
- Experience localizing marketing content for European markets and coordinating marketing strategies with US headquarter
Language requirements: Fluency in English + German or French.
You would be working for a Silicon Valley start-up, with the backing of a major global energy company whose product is already the leading Electric Vehicle smart charging & integrated solutions provider in the USA and is fast becoming Europe’s number one provider.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Simon@intelligentemployment.com