Marketing Coordinator Job Vacancy
The company we are assisting are currently seeking a Marketing & Communication Coordinator who will provide business partnership to the team across Europe and will implement the company’s best practices in Benelux & Germany. The role will be based in the company’s facility in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium and will report to the Manager for the Division.
The Marketing & Communication Coordinator will proactively work with the sales managers in Benelux & Germany, and also with leaders across the European organization ensuring alignment of priorities with business goals and supporting the achievement of business strategy and direction. The role will develop and execute assigned tactics, such as direct marketing campaigns, event planning/execution and product brand management, to carry out the marketing plan in the region. The position will also support the Division in any kind of company activity.
The ultimate goal is to create value around the brands in the eyes of key customers and the entire marketplace while also increasing sales revenues, especially those tied to innovative products.
MARKET DYNAMICS & COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Monitor and manage the Local annual plan / Local budget.
- Analyse Sales results
- Ensures that branding is applied consistently internally and externally.
- Building brand strategy with Europe manager
- Product labels: translation & design
- Sell-in Tools & Promotions:
- Pricelists, Catalogues, Products POS
- Calendar of promotions: Setting up and follow up of promotions
- Specific promotions per customers or salespeople
- Sales arguments, power point supports
- Sell-out Promotions:
- POS advertising: displays, brochures, leaflets, shelf stoppers,…
- Merchandising goods.
- Loyalty programmes management
- CRM Management
- Maintains metrics for tracking/reporting marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and ROI
- Internal communication: update of contents to sales team, e-newsletters to sales team, team building, Press review
- External communication: update of websites, social medias, e-campaigns, advertising, Press relations, company presentation, …
- Sales meetings:
- Coordination, supply of templates, presentation.
- Trade shows / Customer events: national and regional
- Online sales
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration or related field is a requirement.
- 5+ year-experience operating in a Marketing role, with demonstrated success.
- Ability to understand business strategy and its Marketing implication
- Prior experience operating in an Automotive Aftermarket Business.
- Proven knowledge and practical application of Marketing best practices
- Proven computer and design skills.
- Success in driving effective marketing projects.
- Fluent Dutch, English and German. Any other language is an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft-Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) is a requirement.
- Willingness to travel.
COMPETENCES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with all levels within the organization;
- Must exhibit high energy, flexibility and results orientation;
- Works autonomous, but with the necessary team-spirit;
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate and effective solutions;
- Takes initiative;
- Hands-on approach and strong work ethic;
- Smile and good interpersonal relations;
- Sense of priorities;
- Analytical mindset and strong orientation to detail.
The company offers you a challenging and versatile job in a truly international environment. You will work in a financially strong, growing and dynamic company with possibilities for step-by-step career growth.
If you are looking for a new challenge within an exciting company then please send your CV and
covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org