Manager European Operations
Our client is a leading worldwide specialist in the development, manufacture and supply of Industrial lubricant/ chemical fluids. They are looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Manager, European Operations, located In Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The Manager, European Operations is part of the Senior Management Team and has responsibility for Production, Facilities, Inventory, Maintenance, Logistics and Replenishment within the company’s European operations.
The client will expect you to motivate and develop a team of 10+ employees with different educational and cultural backgrounds.
The expectations on this professional are to initiate and lead projects designed to improve the production facility, its assets (machines) and its interconnected processes and methods to ensure integral and consistent quality of their products.
Furthermore, you are able to show immediate value leading change and designing and executing projects to improve quality, increase productivity, and/or reduce cost.
Together with the Quality Assurance/EHS Manager, you will maintain contact with local statutory bodies to ensure that all the required environmental permits and legal obligations are compliant, consistent and up to date.
Requirements for the Role:
- A completed education on a HBO/WO level in WTB, Chemical Technology and/or electronics.
- Previous success as a manager in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous success in leading change and project initiatives from the drawing board through final execution.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on details and provide hands-on leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to be a successful team player.
- Demonstrated written and spoken fluency in Business English and in Dutch.
We offer you:
- A stimulating, dynamic and international work environment
- A chance to develop yourself and inspire others
- A chance to be a part of a great Management Team
- A competitive compensation package
If you are looking for a new challenge within an exciting company then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.