Intelligent Employment is seeking a Junior Accountant to join a global leader in Renewable Energy in their Berlin office.
- Collection of invoices or other documents and interaction with Service Center.
- Perform accounting postings on SAP for multiple entities based on Group accounting framework (IFRS) and local tax requirements
- Participate in the monthly closing process in accordance with Group procedures
- Perform account reconciliations
- Be involved in the revenue reconciliation and revenue billing process
- Coordinate with other departments the timely and accurate receipt of invoices and compliance with Group internal policy
- Filing and administrative support
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Finance or Certified Accountant IHK (Bilanzbuchhalter/in)
- Professional qualification is an advantage (e.g. ACCA or similar)
- Fluency in German and English. Italian a plus but not must-have
- A commitment to the vision, mission, values and behaviours of the Group
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals with multitasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- SAP FI/CO experience desired but not essential
- Up to two years’ experience in accounting or tax
- Flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- The ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
A global leader in the renewable energy sector, operating in Europe, Americas, Asia, Oceania and Africa. Our client produces solar, wind, hydro and geothermal energy.
TAX | ACCOUNTING | IFRS | INVOICES | ACCA | SAP | RECONCILIATION
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Simon Evans-Jones about this vacancy or apply above.
Tel:+358 9 4245 1807