Intelligent Employment is recruiting for an International Trade Show & PR Specialist for our client who specialises in electrical appliances.
International Trade Show & PR Specialist challenge:
In your role as International Trade Show & PR Specialist,
- You organise shows and events that promote and increase the visibility of our brands. You ensure that all shows and events go smoothly, by communicating with everyone involved. With so many details involved, you deal with complications as they arise.
- You coordinate all PR activities together with the RMM and the PR manager: inquiries and interviews request, translation into local languages. You also monitor, analyse and communicate PR results.
- The international trade show and PR specialist will report directly to the International PR manager and Show Specialist based in Europe.
International Trade Show & PR Specialist duties are about:
- Working with Marketing/Sales team to set meeting or event concepts, goals, objectives, budget and outcomes. Creating event timelines and schedules and communicate information;
- Research trade shows and competition show participation, developing show schedules;
- Managing all aspects of trade shows and events within allotted budget, including securing space, arranging accommodations and personnel registration, ordering services, shipping equipment and support materials, event wrap-up and post-event evaluations/surveys.
- Leading the roadshow truck in Europe. Working in collaboration with the sales team to secure best in the class event.
- Working with International PR manager to support on PR activities coordination: the creation of calendar with deadlines, follow up with agencies and colleagues, coordination of publication.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting press coverage.
International Trade Show & PR Specialist profile:
- Proven working experience in communication and events organisation between 2 to 5 years;
- Bachelor degree;
- Strong project management skills and multi-tasking skills;
- Self-driven and hands-on – capable of independently owning projects from start-to-finish within required timeframes ;
- Fluent knowledge of English is a must – other additional languages are an asset;
- Willingness to make frequent overnight travel (50%)