Intelligent Employment are recruiting an Industrial Distributor Manager to cover Eastern Europe for an international oil company.
To develop and manage the Industrial business in Eastern Europe (covering Poland, Ukraine, Slovakia, Czech, Hungary etc.) by creating a strong Industrial Distributor Network within the Eastern Europe region that is capable of serving our target customers. Working closely with the Export Team, the role will include enhancing the capabilities of current Export Distributors and selecting new Distributor Partners who can effectively promote and improve the industrial performance. Consciously building brand awareness by promoting our fluid technology solution offerings that meet both our Distributors and their customer requirements and making our products the preferred brand.
- To complete a Distributor Landscape study and select suitable Distributor Partners to achieve company objectives of profitability, selling the right product & service offer to the right end customer.
- Manage the annual business planning process with each Distributor Partner, including its implementation, follow-up and review, in a “sell through” approach, maximising the company sales and marketing initiatives.
- Build capability and knowledge transfer to the Distributor Partner sales team and organisation, including training facilitation and coaching
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity; sharing these insights with the Marketing teams and other functions as required.
- 5+ years of Distributor Management experience
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Sound Lubricant and/or Industrial sector background.
- Joint business planning (to enable sell through culture) and Distributor selection skills
- Excellent communication and coaching skills (training experience desirable)
- Language skills: English and suitable language for region (Russian)
- Previous International exposure within the region.
- Ability to work alone and as a team player within a multi-national Company
- Relationship builder and trustful
- Leadership capabilities