TECHNICIANS FOR WIND FARMS – BEATRICE PROJECT, MORAY, SCOTLAND, U.K.
To start ASAP, Intelligent Employment are recruiting for HV Technicians to support with the preassembly utilization of the Beatrice Project in the North Sea. You will be involved in both HV Installation and HV works.
To qualify for this position, you must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in HV Cable Installation as well as a vast knowledge on the bending radius of HV cables.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
The level of compliance for this position is high, and so to qualify for this position you must have completed the following in date training courses; (Most of which are required to have been done at the Siemens training centre in Denmark)
- Full GWO’s (First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling, Working at height)
- General Electrical Awareness (L-Aus)
- Technical Safety Training
- Introduction to Lifting Bags
- Electrical Zero Energy Training
- Bolt Torque & Tensioning
- Cable A, Cable B & Cable C
- SWP Basic Turbine Electricity & Hydraulics
- Safe working with high voltage installations and medium voltage Cable Assembly.
- LOTO instructed, Electrically skills
- Training in use of personal LOTO
- U.K. CCNSG Safety Passport
- Valid Medical Certificate
Language requirements: Mother tongue or Fluency in English. Any additional languages would be of value but are not required.
Europe’s leading provider of construction and transportation services to the Wind Industry.
Electrical Engineering | High Voltage | Cable Installation | Bending Radius |Completed Siemens Courses
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Simon Evans-Jones about this vacancy or apply above.
Email: Simon@intelligentemployment.com Tel:+358 9 4245 1807