HUMAN RESOURCE | HR | PAYROLL | COMPENSATION & BENEFITS | PENSION | RECRUITMENT | EMPLOYMENT LAW | COMPLIANCE | POLICY | EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a HR Generalist to join a blue chip, multi-national organisation, specialising in Wind Energy.
- Recruiting new employee
- Plan/ join local job fair (Travel required)
- Calculation of payroll, pension, labour, social insurance.
- Company policy development and documentation, consultation under by company headquarter and local HR legal advisor.
- VISA administration
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Compliance handling with regulatory concerns Join annual interview, review with performance management Reporting to HR headquarter
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- MBA, BA/ BS University degree. Law, Business, Communication, Psychology, Humanities, etc
- Minimum 5 year HR working experience;
- Professional recruiting experience
- Payroll handling
- Company policy development
- Professional communication to employee
- Fluency in Japanese & English (TOEIC 700 and above)
You will be working for a global organization with over 30 years’ experience and is one of the world’s largest and most successful wind energy companies globally.
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Simon Evans-Jones about this vacancy or apply above.
Email: Simon@intelligentemployment.com Tel: +358 9 4245 1807