HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
INITIAL FIXED 6 MONTH CONTRACT
The Health and Safety Officer assists the HSE Manager and HSE Team in implementing and maintaining health and safety in the workplace in line with legislation, company policies, procedures and practices. Minimum 5 years construction or wind-related HSE Officer experience essential. Must be willing to travel throughout Europe and work flexibly.
- Site HSE Inspections and audits throughout the company.
- Incident and Accident Investigation/Reporting.
- Evaluate and review Site HSE Documentation.
- Site Drug and Alcohol Testing thought out the group of companies.
- Review/Issue Risk Assessments, Method Statements for sites.
- Review Health and Safety report from sites and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Attend Health and Safety Meetings where required.
- Undertake ongoing Company Audit/Inspection
- Ensure that all Personnel are complying with HSE Site regulations.
- Ensure that All Personnel have the correct PPE and training
- Attend Health and Safety Meetings and Summits as required.
- Attend and Present at HSE Site induction dates/events
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Minimum 5 years construction/Wind H&S Officer experience
- Availability to travel Europe wide including clean driving license and passport.
- Excellent accident and incident investigation skills
- NEBOSH Certificate.
- Computer literate. Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- A Very flexible approach to work.
- Attention to detail.
Language requirements: Native/Fluent in English, any additional languages of benefit.
You would be working for a leading wind turbine installation contractor offering heavy cranage and mechanical/electrical services to the principal wind turbine suppliers in the market.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Simon@intelligentemployment.com