Intelligent Employment are seeking a site-based H&S Manager, for an international organisation specialising in Construction and Training for the Wind industry. Based at the Hornsea Project, Hull, North Yorkshire, UK.
As the H&S Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Management of onsite health and safety team
- Evaluate Safety Site Documentation.
- Incident and Accident Investigation/Reporting.
- Site Drug and Alcohol Testing on site.
- Review/Issue Risk Assessments, Method Statements
- Review Health and Safety reports from H&S staff and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Log and review all Safety Observation Cards.
- Attend VDMA and Health and Safety Meetings where required.
- Log all accidents, near misses and incidents.
- Assist and lead onsite Safety audits
- Ensure that all Personnel are complying with HSE and Site regulations.
- Ensure that All Personnel have the correct PPE and training to comply with site and country regulations.
- Carry out all the necessary checks on Plant and Equipment to ensure all have a valid certificate and are fit for use on site.
- Advise Project Manager and Company Health and Safety Manager on Health and Safety Issues or concerns from site.
- Carry out PPE reviews and advise on its correct use.
- Participate in toolbox talks to highlight safety concerns and encourage excellent behavioral safety
- Lead on site safety initiatives
- Attend Health and Safety Meetings and Summits as required.
- Attend Site induction days and advise crews on site rules and procedures.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience as a Health and Safety manager: 1 year
- Excellent organisation skills.
- NEBOSH DIPLOMA
- Accident and Incident Investigation experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate. Word, Excel etc.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- A Very flexible approach to work.
- Attention to detail.
You would be working for a leading wind turbine installation company offering heavy cranage and mechanical / electrical services to the principal wind turbine suppliers in the market. In addition, they one of the UK and Ireland’s largest training providers to the Wind industry.
HEALTH & SAFETY | ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION & REPORTING | DOCUMENTATION | METHOD STATEMENTS | TRAINING | AUDITS | PPE
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com