To support business growth, Intelligent Employment are seeking a Global Sales Director. You should have an extensive background in complex solution selling, sales management as well as a background in Software and an interest in Renewable Energy. Responsibilities include;
- You will lead, manage and develop the global sales teams with a focus on new customers.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Support in improving sales processes and work-flows. Ensure process is adhered to and outstanding sales execution.
- Identification of performance issues, training and development of Sales teams.
- Support the Sales Managers in customer meetings, on a global level.
- Support in the recruitment of international sales talent.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- A proven track record in international Sales Management and Complex Solution Selling
- Hunter / Closer mentality
- Experience in supporting sales at C level
- Impeccable communication & coaching skills
- Manage large workloads and prioritise value creation
- Interested in cutting-edge software services and renewable energy
- University degree in Business or another relevant field of study
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis
Language requirements: Fluent in English. Any additional languages would be of value.
Headquartered in Northern Europe, our client offer the next generation analytics cloud platforms for renewable energy assets. They are a team of innovative professionals on a mission to convert more renewable resources into electricity.
Sales Management | Sales Process | Sales Performance | Sales Growth | Complex Solution Selling | Value Creation| Training & Coaching | Hunter & Closer mentality | B2B | C Level Sales | Asset Monitoring & Optimisation| SaaS | Wind | Solar | Renewable Energy | Cleantech
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Simon Evans-Jones about this vacancy or apply above.
Tel: Tel:+358 9 4245 1807