Intelligent Employment are recruiting a Global Key Account Manager (wind) for our client and international, blue-chip company.
Our client is a global leader in hoisting devices for maintenance, inspection and construction work done at height. To continue their expansion, a great opportunity has arisen for a Global Key Account Manager with experience and interest in technical sales (Wind Industry) to cover EMEA and APAC region.
As Global Key Account Manager, you are responsible for achieving sales quota and developing a strategic sales plan for your key accounts.
Furthermore, you will be at the heart of all global operations and in constant contact with all regional and local colleagues of the company, in order to understand all specific country challenges to the fullest and coordinate their responses. In this role, you will be based in Germany (Bremen) and you will report to the Head of Sales.
Your main responsibilities will consist of 2 parts:
Key Account Strategy
- Reach sales plans per area of responsibility
- Reach sales plans according to product mix per area of responsibility
- Appoint service partners as defined in the business plan
- Reach high score in customer satisfaction survey
- Reach profit margin per product group
- Define and quantify market opportunities per OEM for our clients product line
- Define new opportunities, geographic or products in the wind industry
- Understand in details and influence with great integrity the key players of the OEM’s organizations
- Manage the commercial aspects of all new and ongoing projects
- Enable to close yearly purchase commitments to secure a constant flow of activity through the year
- Negotiate purchase agreements with new accounts for each region
- Ensure high customer satisfaction, and propose corrective actions if necessary
- Active participation at Customer satisfaction survey
- Ensure strong cooperation with the team in Seattle to develop worldwide sales
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Business or Technical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in international key account management within a technical environment (Machinery, Electromechanical Engineering, Industrial Automation or similar)
- Experience within the Wind Industry is a plus
- General knowledge of international business-to-business environment (supply chain, finance,
- Fluent in English / Good knowledge of German and other languages is a plus
- Creative attitude and the capacity to solve problems
- Frequent international traveling expected