This position supports our client’s growing business in Italy. It works as the link between the distributors/customers locally and our client’s Credit underwriting department in Spain. Quick turnaround of financial proposals and the preparation of complete and accurate deal packages are a key element of this position. Depending on the candidate profile, the position offers room to grow in responsibility towards underwriting and risk management.
Besides the external touch points, this position will be working with the local sales force and potentially 3rd party providers. The role will be based out of the company Sales office in Brescia, Italy.
Financial Services Sales & Operations Support Responsibilities:
- First point of contact of Financial Services in Italy for sales, distributors and customers
- Preparing finance proposals via the front-end finance system after collecting the relevant documentation and information from customers and distributors.
- Follow-up with customer on contract signature and other required documents upon credit approval.
- Administer correspondence from distributors/customers/Company Sales and ensure timely response on portfolio management, collection change requests, etc.
- Respond timely to customer service requests and drive towards issue resolution
- Support the follow-up of rejected Direct Debit payments or outstanding balances
- Administer end-off lease process
- Support repossession efforts in lessee default situations
- Support projects & initiatives to improve processes to improve customer experience
- Support testing efforts during system upgrades.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in credit operations/customer service or risk function within a leasing company, financial institution or financial services
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate a decision clearly across all levels of business.
- Fluency in Italian and English is a must, an additional European language is a plus
- Ability to work remotely with customers, distributors and employees
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time and Valid EU work permit
Our client is the global leader in commercial laundry it designs and manufactures an array of equipment used in Laundromats, multi-housing laundries.