Finance Specialist Job Description:
Under the supervision of the Finance/HR Manager France, the role is accountable for the management of all Accounting entries, General Ledger & tax compliance, optimisation of Cash follow-up ( AR/AP, credit control & treasury ).
Finance Specialist Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable and Account Receivable activities
- Follow up Credit Control activities and Treasury activities
- Ensure correct accounting general ledger and Tax compliance both on IFRS and Local Statutory regulations
- Prepares and books manual accounting entries prepares monthly VAT declaration, ensures the general ledger accuracy by performing regular accounts analysis.
- Keeps up to date operating instructions and procedures
- Support finance manager in the Year-end audit process with management and statutory auditor
Finance Specialist Key Challenges:
- Keep and manage tight deadlines.
- Maintain cooperative and productive working relationships with other employees and contractors.
- Manage multi-tasks & activities
- Ensure that finance’s processes are well embedded into the new functional organization.
Finance Specialist Qualifications & Education:
- Preferred Master degree in economics
- Possible Post graduated (2 years after the A levels) Specialization: Accounting & Audit with multi-annual experience.
Finance Specialist Skills/Experience/Knowledge:
- 3+ of experienced in accounting or 2/3 years
- Master degree with an accounting background.
- Language skills: good level of English needed
- Advanced excel usage and SAP
- Very good negotiation and communication skills.
- Superior work organization (excellent time management)
- Strong networking which influences other departments and company efficiency
- High reliability of behavior and work performance